Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: UPnP and the option "check content"
I am streaming via UPnP and after switching from RPI zero w to RPI zero 2 w I also did a complete format of the SD card and installed a fresh moodeaudio 8.3.0 (64bit)

I did not export/import anything, everything is completely fresh. 

I noticed that I need to uncheck this option "check content" in the UPnP settings to be able to stream with Airmusic. I can contact the author of Airmusic but while googling this problem I saw a related upmpdcli from yesterday so maybe once moodeaudio pulls this fix my problem could be resolved? => https://www.lesbonscomptes.com/upmpdcli/ 

Quote:2023-03-20Upmpdcli 1.7.6 has a new media server plugin for accessing https://www.radio-browser.info/ and a fix for a marginal case of failure while checking format compatibility, and uprcl search improvements.
Listening with the latest moOde on a RPI zero w with a MiniBoss DAC PCM5122 32bit 384kHz and a Volt+ AMP on a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 100 speakers.

pi@moody:~ $ moodeutl -m 
CPU: 1.0 GHz, LOAD: 35% 47C | MEM: 63% used | DISK: 39% used, 4.1G free | PHP: 7 workers
I'll add to the TODO list for upcoming 8.3.1 to bump upmpdcli. It looks like there is also a bump to some of the libs that go with it based on the release tags in the repo.

Code:
moOde                       Latest
--------------------------------------------
upmpdcli-v1.5.11            upmpdcli-v1.7.6
libnpupnp-v4.1.1            libnpupnp-v5.0.1
libupnpp-v0.21.0            libupnpp-v0.22.4
python3-libupnpp-v0.21.0    Same
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thanks, in that case I'll wait for 8.3.1 with the updated upmpdcli and see if that fixes my issue. In case it doesn't I can still contact the author of the Airmusic app to see if there’s anything he can do from that side.
Listening with the latest moOde on a RPI zero w with a MiniBoss DAC PCM5122 32bit 384kHz and a Volt+ AMP on a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 100 speakers.

pi@moody:~ $ moodeutl -m 
CPU: 1.0 GHz, LOAD: 35% 47C | MEM: 63% used | DISK: 39% used, 4.1G free | PHP: 7 workers
(03-21-2023, 12:01 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I'll add to the TODO list for upcoming 8.3.1 to bump upmpdcli. It looks like there is also a bump to some of the libs that go with it based on the release tags in the repo.

Code:
moOde                       Latest
upmpdcli-v1.5.11            upmpdcli-v1.7.6
libnpupnp-v4.1.1            libnpupnp-v5.0.1
libupnpp-v0.21.0            libupnpp-v0.22.4
python3-libupnpp-v0.21.0    Same

Be careful what you wish for...once you've bumped upmpdcli you'll have users clamoring for a fleshed-out internet radio browser. Tongue
(03-21-2023, 04:40 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 12:01 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I'll add to the TODO list for upcoming 8.3.1 to bump upmpdcli. It looks like there is also a bump to some of the libs that go with it based on the release tags in the repo.

Code:
moOde                       Latest
upmpdcli-v1.5.11            upmpdcli-v1.7.6
libnpupnp-v4.1.1            libnpupnp-v5.0.1
libupnpp-v0.21.0            libupnpp-v0.22.4
python3-libupnpp-v0.21.0    Same

Be careful what you wish for...once you've bumped upmpdcli you'll have users clamoring for a fleshed-out internet radio browser. Tongue

lol, It never hurts to ask.

Generally if a solid case can be made for a feature it usually get added, eventually.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub