Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

SSH does not work
Yes, that made the advanced options menu appear and I entered a password. Thank you @grumbleweed

Now, I can still start MoOde in a browser window and do the normal configuration operations -- they all seem to be normal. However, I am unable connect from my PC using putty.exe. The IP address or moode.local work for the network interface, but I get the a 'Network Error - Unable to Connect' when I try to connect via SSH. It pings fine. Could it be set up with a different port now that Pi Installer has been involved?
@TheOldPresbyope

Kent,

I'm using a Intel® Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz Dell desktop on current Win 10 Pro

Thanks, Skip
tl;dr you can ignore this post and read Tim's announcement instead.

(03-26-2023, 06:36 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Also this Git issue just popped up today.
https://github.com/moode-player/moode/issues/

Very odd.

Found it. Don't choose "moOde audio player" from the "Other specific-purpose OS" list. Instead download the moOde zip file and select it (or the unzipped .img file) in "Use custom".

Don't know why the Raspberry Pi Imager doesn't allow for advanced options in the first case but I note it also doesn't offer them for Volumio (which is listed under "Media player OS", where I think moOde should go too). I'll leave it to you to sort this out with them.

ETA: or use @grumbleweed's suggestion above
Just verified that the "Use Custom" path works all the way through. Thanks to you all!
For reference I updated the Imager Git issue.
https://github.com/raspberrypi/rpi-imager/issues/543
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
The Imager has been updated and should reflect the following:

- moOde is listed in the Media Player OS category
- The COG icon show up after selecting one of the images

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub