Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Eversolo Z8
Hi everynody,

it arrived today, I'll let it burn-in a couple of days, but it already sounds amazing compared to my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 that I used just as a DAC.

More detailed, and with a wider sound-stage, in every direction.

Very, very happy with it!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice looking box.
----------------
Robert
Sounds like you agree with amirm over at AudioScienceReview. His detailed January review is summarized by this remark near the end of it "Wish you could see my face smiling as I type this, reflecting my experience with the Z8. Not only does it have superb performance but it is a delight to see and use. ...."

As for me, I wish gear like this had been available back when there were bricks-n-mortar stores dedicated to audiophiles and I was still buying components that occupied a whole wall but that was then and this is now.

Enjoy.

Regards,
Kent
(04-14-2023, 04:56 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: "Wish you could see my face smiling as I type this, reflecting my experience with the Z8. Not only does it have superb performance but it is a delight to see and use. ...."

Haha, yes, exactly like that...
And those VU meters. I was close to buy the SMSL M500 MkIII, then I saw this, and the form-factor together with the VU meters had the final word :-)
(04-14-2023, 01:23 PM)Nutul Wrote: Hi everynody,

it arrived today, I'll let it burn-in a couple of days, but it already sounds amazing compared to my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 that I used just as a DAC.

Hello Al, which screen model did you use for your project please ?
Thanks in advance,
Romain
(05-16-2023, 02:09 PM)romain Wrote:

Thanks in advance,
Romain

Hi Romain,

it's the official Rapsberry Pi 7'' touch display, with a case that accomodates the Pi as well as a small fan.

Cannot remember the price though... need to look on the website of the shop where I bought it here in Plovdiv, but I seem to remember everything came to something like 80 or 100 euros, less than a couple of years ago.
(05-16-2023, 07:32 PM)Nutul Wrote:
(05-16-2023, 02:09 PM)romain Wrote:

Thanks in advance,
Romain

Hi Romain,

it's the official Rapsberry Pi 7'' touch display, with a case that accomodates the Pi as well as a small fan.

Cannot remember the price though... need to look on the website of the shop where I bought it here in Plovdiv, but I seem to remember everything came to something like 80 or 100 euros, less than a couple of years ago.

Super, merci Smile