Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Three options for the Library ?
Hi there, 

Since some time I am using moOde now. 

It works really nice, but I think the Library management could be slightly improved. 
I am no developper so I have NO IDEA how that could work and what it implies, but maybe it is not too much work to add. 

I think 3 things would be nice. 
1°) It is probable that a lot of people do use the "Genre" tag. Me, I do not use it at all. I think it is superbly confusing and, when you download music from sites like Qobuz, if you do not retagh, you end up with about 200 different genres... So if this could be replaced by something else, it would be nice : like the option to choose what will be displayed in the "Tag" view of the Library (hope it is not there already. If it is, I have overlooked it...) ; 

2°) I listen to a lot of Classical music and the "Album artist" is a must have. I think that tag is understood in moOde, BUT I think it is mixed with the "Artist" tag. So if possible could it be possible to decide whether "Artist" or "Album artist" or "Both" to display ? Would be superbly nice for me :-) And I hope for others of course :-)

3°) Last but not least, the Albums of an artist are displayed in Alphabetical order. Would it be possible to add a feature that would allow to order them by Date (if date tag is there) if not, bu alphabetical order ? 

If those could be added, that would make moOde a greaat "stand alone" software... I can have all that using an Androit remote control app (like BubbleUPNP or Symfonium) but having those directly so I can control moOde from the computer when I am sitting at my desk would be a great addition to me :-)

If that is too much work and if no one lese is interested, please just do not consider this message :-)

Regards from France

IMPORTANT EDIT : have browsed a little more into "Preferences"... Seems I have overlooked a lot of settings :-( It seems almost everything my heart required is already there.
So please do not consider what is mentioned as it is all there already !
Glad you found it.
(I'm one who always 'clicks on everything' when faced with new O/S or new versions and find it a lot of fun and learning.)
Now change your thread to solved and this will help any others who search for the same info
How to =
https://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread....4#pid24624
----------
bob