Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hi from France
Hi everyone,

A pleasure to join the forum with you all. I have been into HiFi gear for a while now. I am presonnally more of a headphone guy as I don't have much space at home.

First getting a Pi to test few distros like Volumio, PiCorePlayer and...Moode. :-)

Now, I am using a Mercury streamer and hope to work out things with Moode to get the best out of it.
Other wise, the rest of my chain is a Denafrips Venus II dac with High-Amp electrostatic amp with a STAX SR-007 MK2.

Looking forward to chat with all of you.
Welcome to the Forum. The Mercury looks like an interesting device, it will be interesting to see how you get on with it.
----------------
Robert
(05-23-2023, 04:40 PM)the_bertrum Wrote: Welcome to the Forum.  The Mercury looks like an interesting device, it will be interesting to see how you get on with it.

Yes indeed and thank you for your kind words.
The streamer is really nice and the idea I think is good to offer us freedom to chose our distro.
The only thing to be aware is that you need to add some dedicated drivers/settings for the distro to work properly.
The Pi2 design team is nice enough to offer us the image already setup but I suppose this would be a good thing to better understand this when you start to tinker within the OS.

Hopefully I will better learn and understand though the forum the details and background of Linux in general and moode in particular.