Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Pi 2 Design intro
My name is Michael Kelly and I am the founder and chief engineer for Pi 2 Design. We have designed and produced multiple audio add ons for the Raspberry PI such as the well regarded PI2AES as well as stand alone streamer, Mercury V2 using the Compute Module 4. We have an upcoming streamer using the and PI400 named Gemini One.
(06-03-2023, 07:18 PM)mkelly992 Wrote: My name is Michael Kelly and I am the founder and chief engineer for Pi 2 Design. We have designed and produced multiple audio add ons for the Raspberry PI such as the well regarded PI2AES as well as stand alone streamer, Mercury V2 using the Compute Module 4. We have an upcoming streamer using the and PI400 named Gemini One.

Hi Michael, welcome aboard.
(06-03-2023, 07:18 PM)mkelly992 Wrote: My name is Michael Kelly and I am the founder and chief engineer for Pi 2 Design. We have designed and produced multiple audio add ons for the Raspberry PI such as the well regarded PI2AES as well as stand alone streamer, Mercury V2 using the Compute Module 4. We have an upcoming streamer using the and PI400 named Gemini One.

You might want to consider posting configuration details that would enable your streamer products to be integrated into moOde for ease of use.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub