Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide The Wall-Wart thread
A Pi B/2/3 etc will work fine with MoOde and a minimal Wall-Wart supply providing there are no other USB devices attached. (Hard-Drives, USB sound-cards, da da da you get the idea)

Every visit to my local recycler I find a box of Apple 10W USB adapters. (5.1v@2.1A)
Classrooms replace these each year and last visit there was a box of 200+.

@$3.00 each I squirrel away several for MoOde duty.

They will power the above listed Pi  running MoOde just Fine.
Add a powered hub from the same recycler and use another $3.00 Apple USB Wall-Wart and most USB drives and cards will run well.

That is $6.00 NZ so maybe $4.50 US.  Bargain.!

Post your finds and experiences.
----------
bob
I run my two Pi4 based systems with the "official RPi supply", but my Pi Zero is powered with an old charger from a circa 2016 Samsung phone. All provide sufficient power and with hindsight, I'd have not even bothered with the official supply for the Pi4 set-ups, I've plenty of old phone chargers around the place tat would have done. I don't use any USB powered peripherals though.

I've yet to hear a convincing argument for fancy linear power supplies and the like, so I've never tried any of those. Likewise, having never tried one, I can't say I wouldn't hear a difference either.
----------------
Robert