Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Saving Playlist in 4.2?
I know this should be pretty simple, but I'm stuck. How do you get to "Save Playlist" field? In older versions, you could toggle in and out of a view mode that had the playlist field at the bottom. I've searched all over and I can't find the field or a way to toggle in and out of that mode.

What's the secret? Playlists are the main way I use Moode, so this is kind of crucial to me.

--Buckapound
(10-06-2018, 02:09 PM)buckapound Wrote: I know this should be pretty simple, but I'm stuck. How do you get to "Save Playlist" field? In older versions, you could toggle in and out of a view mode that had the playlist field at the bottom. I've searched all over and I can't find the field or a way to toggle in and out of that mode.

What's the secret? Playlists are the main way I use Moode, so this is kind of crucial to me.

--Buckapound

The Save Playlist button is at the bottom of the main playlist in the Playback Panel.
Playlists are found in the Music Panel, listed below the source directories (NAS, SD CARD, USB).
(10-06-2018, 02:28 PM)FizzyTea Wrote: The Save Playlist button is at the bottom of the main playlist in the Playback Panel.
Playlists are found in the Music Panel, listed below the source directories (NAS, SD CARD, USB).

Oh, wow, there it is. Had to scroll through a very long list of songs I had loaded on there to get to the bottom in order to see the button. Used to it attached to the frame rather than the bottom of the song list. 

Seems like it would be easier to use if it was showing no matter where you are on the list. 

Thanks, FizzyTea.