Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Support for DISCNUMBER tag?
Maybe I'm not getting myself across clear enough. Ideally, I'd like to keep all discs under one album, with the disc number tag used to sort the track order correctly. I can of course separate them into two albums by tag or just number them sequentially, but I'd prefer the other way since I have plenty of live/greatest hits albums on 3-4 CDs each. Either way, it's just a suggestion. So far I find setting the track number to 101, 102, 201, 202... works well for me, and it's quick to do in MP3Tag.
(10-09-2018, 01:03 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Right, you would want each disk in a separate file folder as well.

Tim, in the previous version of Moode that I was running, 3.8 I think, the disknumber tag was working. I have three versions of Bach's St. Matthew Passion (each with 3 disks) in my library that played perfectly before I migrated to 4.3. Now each track 1 plays, then each track 2 and so on. I am sure that other multidisc albums in my collection will suffer from the same error. I find this curious.
Upcoming moOde 4.4 fixes the disc number issue and also adds DISC headers in the tracks list

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(11-28-2018, 01:11 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Upcoming moOde 4.4 fixes the disc number issue and also adds DISC headers in the tracks list

-Tim

Thanks Tim, from those of us who use the disc numbers! Great support for a great music player.
Thanks for the nice compliment :-)

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub