Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Radio Stations not working
Installed 4.1 on a RPI 3B + two days ago with a Digione and have been enjoying it since installation. With the WLAN set for 5G, As a transport, it rivals my SB Touch for sound quality.
Ran into an issue today with the radio stations.  I went to listen to a few stations that I had listened in the past and when I went to play them, there is no communication from them.  On the MOode GUI page (PI touchscreen) and on my computer it shows the radio station being queued up, but the data transmission rate is 0.0000 mbps.  These were stations that were working fine yesterday.
Updated the radio list and still no change.

I set up a RPI 2 B with the MOodeAudio player with the same result and symptoms.

Both players work fine with accessing and playing files from my NAS over WiFi.
Any ideas?

TIA,
Bill
Update - issue is use of WIFI static vs DHCP.  Use of static for WIFI was the cause of this issue on both RPI 2B and 3B+
Please post the names of the stations that u are having trouble with. If you added them yourself then also post the URL.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Tim,
Haven't added any stations yet. Some of the stations are:
Audiophile Jazz
KMHD Portland Jazz
JB Radio 2 - FLAC
Linn Jazz
Morow
Organ Live (USA).
If I have something playing from the NAS and select a radio station, the NAS song will stop and nothing happens (only waited a couple of minutes). If I select clear and play for a radio station, the station will display on the MOodeAudio GUI, the timer will start but no sound and no data rate above 0.000 being displayed.
It was working fine on the RPI 3 B+ yesterday on 5G. I did switch Hats (Digione and TerraBerry DAC) but that is it. It is currently configured as it was yesterday.
Bill
Hi,

Audiophile Jazz works fine on my end.

Maybe a config issue. Select correct I2S driver, reboot, then open MPD config and APPLY.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
All radios mentioned working perfectly fine here too
So I suggest you double check all your system settings as mentioned
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
Well - it looks like the problem was the result of a bug. Took a bit of work, but found the cause. I had converted the WIFI from DHCP to Static IP assignment.

Setting the Wifi (wlan0) to static and rebooting results in the radio station issue that I mentioned above. Going back to the net-config.php page in the MOodeAudio GUI and resetting the Wifi(wlan0) to DHCP and the proper rebooting sequence resolves the issue. The radio stations work fine now :-)

Bill