Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

tidal no bubble
Question 
is it possible to use Moode 4.3 in Tidal with the device options available as in Spotify, without using the bubble.
Even in the paid version.
thanks in advance for your answer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-04-2018, 07:58 PM)servulus Wrote: is it possible to use Moode 4.3 in Tidal with the device options available as in Spotify, without using the bubble.
Even in the paid version.
thanks in advance for your answer

@servulus

I assume you mean you want to use the Tidal app in Android or iOS and direct the audio to moOde. I don't believe this is possible from within the app.

You could, of course, use Bluetooth to redirect the audio output from the device to your moOde player but that involves the usual BT fiddling.

Regards,
Kent
Please tell me why in moode 4.3 my Raspberry sees Spotify and Tidal does not.

Is the problem on the Tidal or moode side?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-05-2018, 08:49 PM)servulus Wrote: Please tell me why in moode 4.3 my Raspberry sees Spotify and Tidal does not.

Is the problem on the Tidal or moode side?

It has nothing to do with moOde.

Spotify Technology apparently saw a market in connecting to 3rd party speakers, TVs, etc.and created a connector technology, cleverly named Spotify Connect, to make it happen. It's implemented in both Android and iOS Spotify apps (the "devices available").

Aspiro AB (Tidal) apparently did not so there's no comparable functionality within their Android and iOS apps.

Regards,
Kent