Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Allowing internet access while in AP mode (on mobile)
@Zootalaws

Welcome back... Smile
(06-15-2019, 12:39 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: @Zootalaws 

Hello Mike ! long time no see..... has Borneo finally installed a connection ? Smile

I’ve left.

After ten years, with all the crap that’s going on there and with aging parents, we decided it was time to move home.

Taking the long route, and ending up in Palmerston North - somewhere we’ve not lived and have no friends/whanau.

But, less than an hour to both sets of parents, and she got a job straight away, so Palmy it is.
Well that's handy...... my elderly parents are in Palmy and I get up there from time to time ;-)
Drop me a PM once you're back !
----------
bob
I will, cheers.
And give thanks you'll arrive in Palmy and not ToyTown....
https://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/ne...d-makeover
----------
bob
(08-05-2019, 03:17 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: Well that's handy...... my elderly parents are in Palmy and I get up there from time to time ;-)

I'm back. 

We've moved to Marton.
(08-12-2020, 01:32 AM)Zootalaws Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 03:17 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: Well that's handy...... my elderly parents are in Palmy and I get up there from time to time ;-)

I'm back. 

We've moved to Marton.

Marton  cool.   (Used to have family there too but they moved to Papamoa)
I will give you a shout next I'm headed to Palmy.

Never figured out if the townsfolk there were 'Martonians' or simply 'Martians'   Wink

Cheers,
Bob
----------
bob
(08-12-2020, 04:22 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 01:32 AM)Zootalaws Wrote:

I'm back. 

We've moved to Marton.

Marton  cool.   (Used to have family there too but they moved to Papamoa)
I will give you a shout next I'm headed to Palmy.

Never figured out if the townsfolk there were 'Martonians' or simply 'Martians'   Wink

Cheers,
Bob

Officially Martonians, but Martians is apt.