Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

DSD decoded to 24/384
When playing dsd64 (.dsf file) it is decoded to PCM 24/384 instead of DSD64 to PCM 24/352.8.Is there a way to decode DSD64 to PCM 24/352.8 ?
My configuration:
Moode 4.3
Device: Audiophonics PCM5122
SoX resampling disabled
DSD over PCM disabled.

Thanks,
AFAIK the only PCM5122 based DAC that supports 352.8K rate is Allo's Boss DAC. This is because Allo developed their own custom I2S driver for the DAC which included a patch for this rate.

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(11-11-2018, 02:16 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: AFAIK the only PCM5122 based DAC that supports 352.8K rate is Allo's Boss DAC. This is because Allo developed their own custom I2S driver for the DAC which included a patch for this rate.

Strange. It used to work fine (352.8K) with Adiophonics PCM5122 DAC driver on moOde 3.1 with  Advanced Kernel installed.

Anyway, thanks.
Thats because the experimental Linux kernels in moOde 3 series were themselves patched. These kernels however were not generally stable and required too much support so they were dropped beginning with moOde 4 series in favor the rock stable mainline kernel.

One avenue would be to post an issue and ask for this rate to be supported.
https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/issues
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub