Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Album art is not updated with each song
(12-14-2018, 04:35 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Give this a try and let me know how it goes.

Run the cmds from SSH session
Code:
wget http://moodeaudio.org/test/Apic.php.zip
unzip Apic.php.zip
sudo cp ./Apic.php /var/www/inc/Zend/Media/Id3/Frame
rm Apic*

Then reboot.

Tim, you're just amazing...That fixed my issue.

raspyFi-->Rune-->Volumio-->Moode (My experience in same order).  All good products but I am firmly sold on why I finally settled on Moode.

I want to see this great project continue so you'll see a contribution from me shortly.
(12-14-2018, 04:35 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Give this a try and let me know how it goes.

Run the cmds from SSH session
Code:
wget http://moodeaudio.org/test/Apic.php.zip
unzip Apic.php.zip
sudo cp ./Apic.php /var/www/inc/Zend/Media/Id3/Frame
rm Apic*

Then reboot.

-Tim

Hey Tim,

Just got home and I just followed the conversation between you and bfgarcia. He described exactly the same problems, I also have that big delay sometimes.
But your input also solved my problem.

However that still doesn't explain why I have an older kernel. I can understand that the first time the update was not done correctly, but I told you that I re-installed the whole thing from scratch (with an SD-card erasure of partitions and reformatting a new partition). How can I then have an older kernel? This is really confusing…

I am glad though you solved my (our) problem :-)

Johan
 :@
I sent you an email from 528hemi@gmail w a zip of the 1st folder I found w art Atlantic Vocalists
Downloaded. I'm not seeing any issues with the cover though. It displays just fine.

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(12-14-2018, 08:34 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Downloaded. I'm not seeing any issues with the cover though. It displays just fine.

Any idea why I'm not seeing it? Should I try the above fix that worked for the others? Oh I see an option to manually rebuild the database I'll try that....I've never done this

Ok after building the database it found 640 albums and rebooting it now displays cover art ! Looks like a not reading the instructions error on my part

Thanks Rick