Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Album art is not updated with each song
I am experiencing the same problem as well. I am using embedded art for each track. On moode 4.3 cover art transitioned smoothly with each new song title from both "Playback" and "Cover View" screens. I am using FireFox and Chrome on Fedora 29 and Local UI on Raspberry 7" touch screen with each having the same issue. I have noticed that in "Cover View" mode the cover art sometimes catches up but after significant lag with the current track.

If I refresh the browser (FF, Chrome or Pi Screen) the art advances to match the track.

I have tried upgrade from 4.3 to 4.4 as well as fresh install of 4.4 with same issue.
Zip up a directory of tracks each containing different cover art and email me a download link. I'll have a look and see if I can repro your issue.

My test environment consists of Mac OS X, Safari, Pi 7" Touch, iPad Mini, iPhone

Btw, what model Pi and Eth or WiFi?

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(12-14-2018, 01:25 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Zip up a directory of tracks each containing different cover art and email me a download link. I'll have a look and see if I can repro your issue.

My test environment consists of Mac OS X, Safari, Pi 7" Touch, iPad Mini, iPhone

Btw, what model Pi and Eth or WiFi?

-Tim

Thanks. I'll forward a link later today with sample tracks. I'm using Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with WiFi enabled and Eth port disabled.
Great thanks :-)
Enjoy the Music!
(12-14-2018, 02:24 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Great thanks :-)

Just sent you an email with the google drive link share with some zip files.
Whats the @eaDir subdirectory used for?
Enjoy the Music!
(12-14-2018, 02:55 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Whats the @eaDir subdirectory used for?
Nothing really.  It's leftover from a previous App. I just go with the embedded art work.
Gotcha.

I'm able to repro the issue and should have a fix for you to test in a bit.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(12-14-2018, 03:15 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Gotcha.

I'm able to repro the issue and should have a fix for you to test in a bit.

-Tim

Wow!. Thanks, Tim
Give this a try and let me know how it goes.

Run the cmds from SSH session
Code:
wget http://moodeaudio.org/test/Apic.php.zip
unzip Apic.php.zip
sudo cp ./Apic.php /var/www/inc/Zend/Media/Id3/Frame
rm Apic*

Then reboot.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!