Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

New EQ's for upcoming moOde 4.5
"The bw control sets the bandwidth of a single filter, lower values corresponding to increasing resonance"

Does this scheme mean the BW number is in Octave (of the central frequency selected)? I can't make this out to be the case from the example provided in http://quitte.de/dsp/caps.html#EqFA4p
Hi!

Isn't it possible to integrate a parametric DSP for LEFT and RIGHT channel adjust independently?

That would be a hammer feature to correct fullrange-speakers and would give the chance to avoid analog after amp correction :-)

Greetingz, Robert
(02-25-2019, 10:11 AM)metalrob Wrote: Hi!

Isn't it possible to integrate a parametric DSP for LEFT and RIGHT channel adjust independently?

That would be a hammer feature to correct fullrange-speakers and would give the chance to avoid analog after amp correction :-)

Greetingz, Robert

+1 That would be great.
(01-12-2019, 11:37 PM)Bernie7 Wrote: "The bw control sets the bandwidth of a single filter, lower values corresponding to increasing resonance"

Does this scheme mean the BW number is in Octave (of the central frequency selected)? I can't make this out to be the case from the example provided in http://quitte.de/dsp/caps.html#EqFA4p

You could try asking the developer assuming he still actively maintains the project. There is a contact link on the CAPS page.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(02-25-2019, 10:11 AM)metalrob Wrote: Hi!

Greetingz, Robert

It might be possible but it probably would require modifying the eqfa4p sources and/or the ALSA scripting that handles integration into moOde. I personally don't have enough expertise in those areas.
Enjoy the Music!
Is MoOde 4.5 ready to come out of the oven?
Our dev team decided to skip 4.5 altogether and go straight to moOde 5 :-) Should be released this month.
Enjoy the Music!
(03-06-2019, 01:52 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Our dev team decided to skip 4.5 altogether and go straight to moOde 5 :-) Should be released this month.

Great, can't wait!!!
(01-11-2019, 03:47 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

No prob I'll go ahead and change it back to "Q-factor" :-)

So what is it currently? A Bandwidth (in Hz) or the Q?

Roberto
From the (i) help

Master gain: -24 to 24 dB (applies to all 4 frequency bands).
Individual bands:
- Frequency: 20 to 14000 Hz
- Bandwidth: 0.12 to 8 (lower values correspond to increasing resonance)
- Gain: -24 to 24 dB

The description for Bandwidth is from the author of the software.
Enjoy the Music!