Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Album Art not displaying
I'm sure this is an easy one!

System: RPi3, Moode 4.4, pulling .flacs from a Synology NAS.

All .flacs on the NAS have embedded artwork, and each album folder on the NAS has an album cover as folder.jpg.

Both on my IOS tablets and my PC: Album art displays as expected except for the Music/Albums by Artists matrix display, where I get blank "MoOdeTM audio player" for each album in the matrix.

Selecting any album on that display brings up the track listing and the correct album cover. All other operations perform as expected.

So what have I forgotten/done wrong  Smile
In configure > sources you need to update the album cover thumbnail cache. It’d be cool to have it automatically happen after mpd update runs but there was a reason why we didn’t do it iirc.
(01-27-2019, 10:03 PM)swizzle Wrote: In configure > sources you need to update the album cover thumbnail cache. It’d be cool to have it automatically happen after mpd update runs but there was a reason why we didn’t do it iirc

Drumroll, Ba dum tish!

Yup, that did the trick, although I had to do it a couple of times to get them all 

edit: I think I may have been too quick off the mark. Moode obviously need a bit of time to scan all the data, especially using the wireless RPi; wired RPI are much quicker, as one would expect.

It's not a screen that I've used much, I prefer the text based "iTunes look-alike".

Anyway, looking good, and I now know what to incorporate in my workflow in the future.

Many thanks.
Unfortunately it’s computationally complicated as it has to resize and compress the cover art and is limited by the speed of a relatively slow Pi. If you click/tap the VIEW text in that section it’ll show you the current progress.