Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Odd message in System Information, no audio after update
(06-10-2019, 09:13 AM)JonPike Wrote: I just did a double update (from 5.1, to 5.2 and then to 5.3) and I found a couple of odd lines in the System Information.

They seem to be out of place commands... sounding like results of a command not finding a file.

They show up between Core Services and Appearance Settings in the SI log. Was going to snip just the lines,  but...

I just checked the playback,  and it's broken.  Seems its not getting a card at the expected address.  It had been working fine earlier with the Allo Boss card I've been using on this one.  It's still selected in the Audio menus,  as well as showing up as configured for it in the SI log.

And, I get the following error code upon trying to play stations, sounds about right for the problem as a misconfigured card.
What do you think?   Let me know if you want some other logs or such...

Quote:MPD error

Failed to open "ALSA default" [alsa]; Failed to open ALSA device "hw:0,0": No such file or directory

Messages In This Thread
RE: Odd message in System Information, no audio after update - by JonPike - 06-10-2019, 09:17 AM