Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Saving music library in SD
(12-21-2019, 01:49 PM)luisrosety Wrote: Hi all,
 I have started using this wonderful software.
I haven't found any thread about it and I would appreciate getting help.
The SD card I have used for installation is a 64GB which leaves around 60GB free.
The command df -h only shows the partitions /boot and /root leaving the rest as unused space.
Is it possible expanding the system for using the 64GB? Should I create and format a new partition on the unused space?
I have tried the last mentioned option with Gparted, in a Ubuntu computer but Moode still does not recognize it.
Any ideas?
Thanks

On the System config page you will find the "File system" setting under System modifications. Set it to EXPAND and reboot. Now the /root system will include the formerly free 60GB.

Note: I do not recommend you store your music on the uSD card. If you reimage moOde onto the card (as, for example, because you install a new version*) you'll lose the collection. I do recommend using a USB drive of some sort or a NAS.

Regards,
Kent

*sometimes a new version can be installed in-place as an update to the previous one, but not always.

Messages In This Thread
Saving music library in SD - by luisrosety - 12-21-2019, 01:49 PM
RE: Saving music library in SD - by TheOldPresbyope - 12-21-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Saving music library in SD - by luisrosety - 12-21-2019, 03:07 PM