Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Set logging in upmpdcli.conf but /var/log/moodeupnp.log
(06-28-2020, 03:46 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Did u get a chance to test out 1.4.12 ?

Listening to Laurie Anderson using upmpdcli 1.4.12 on an moOde 6.5.2 player as the UPnP Renderer, mConnectLite on my Android phone as Connect Point, and upmpdcli 1.2.16 on another moOde 6.5.2 player as a UPnP Media Server. haven't explored other modes yet.

Ran into an issue with the upexplorer section of the build instructions, will post the abend info in a comment on the repo.

I dumped my Tidal subscription so will have to figure out a trial subscription for my SO to be able to test. Candidly, I've about given up on the app token problem, as, apparently, has Jean-Francois. Various places in his documentation echo this sentiment:

Quote:Tidal and Qobuz are still supported by the code, but the access will only be possible if you can find a working application token (Tidal) or appid/secret pair (Qobuz), to authorize access by the Upmpdcli application.

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Set logging in upmpdcli.conf but /var/log/moodeupnp.log - by TheOldPresbyope - 06-28-2020, 03:57 PM