Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

So, you hate the animated bargraph icon?
@fdealexa 

That McIntosh conversion is lovely. I could only dream of such gear back in the day---the closest I got to it was in the listening room of our lone high-end audio store. I built my electronics from kits (Dynaco had a great run with its Dynakits) so I could save enough to buy what were then new-fangled acoustic suspension bookshelf speakers (which I still have; miracle of miracles they still work!).

PeppyMeter is good looking but I don't see myself concentrating on it any time soon. I have the attention span of a newt (as in, "She turned me into a newt" if you're familiar with Monty Python movies).

Certainly you could start a thread---probably best in the Feature Requests subforum---to try to attract birds of a feather.

Felice Anno Nuovo! (I had to look that up. My Italian falters after "Una birra lager, per favore").

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, you hate the animated bargraph icon? - by TheOldPresbyope - 01-03-2021, 04:08 PM