Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 6.6.0 support thread
(07-18-2020, 09:17 PM)swizzle Wrote: Like Tim said the library search filters the library based on loaded metadata which doesn’t include comments. This is why year mostly worked without the explicit command, though it matches any value so if an album or artist matched it’d also be returned. We could add comments to the metadata but this compounds the chance of false positives and makes search less useful overall. It would be kind of cool to allow some of the folder style advanced search function similar to how year/ranged was done for library but I barely have time to check the forum now and then so it’d probably need to be from someone else if it needs to be done soon.

The reason I’m asking is because I put pertinent information in there such as label, remaster, producer, and other bits. It’s totally my own system and I know it’s not something the average user uses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 6.6.0 support thread - by hestehandler - 07-18-2020, 09:42 PM