Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: CM4 to CM3 adapter ALSA trouble
Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Raspberry CM4 lite module and  a CM4 to CM3 adapter to replace my CM3 lite module on my USBBridge Signature (as I read in the audiophile forum that it was possible to do it cf. https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic...e/page/49/) . I had to add the following lines in my config.txt to get Moode boot and network access:
  • dtoverlay= noeth (it was necessary to add noeth.dtbo to the overlay repertory),
  • otg_mode=1

Then Moode appeared on the display that I connected to the USBBridge. Since then I did many trials without success as it seemed that ALSA could not initiate (my I2S KATANA DAC was not recognized): I found on the forum that such failure was already recorded for different reasons but no real fix (I assume that it is mainly a software/firmware issue, as everything works OK with the CM3 Lite module).

I would be grateful if someone could give me a piece of advice to work out this issue.

Best regards,