Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

UI <-> backend API
Hi people,

(probably for @Tim Curtis)

I was looking at the documentation on github, but apparently there is no document describing the commands/responses/push notifications that travel from/to the UI and the PHP server.

Not talking about the commands that PHP may send to ALSA or MPD, just "UI selects something" and "PHP server sends back a response", in the form of JSON (presumably)

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Cheers, Al.
Prolly should be documented but in the meantime have a look in the repo www/command directory. These scripts receive and process all the commands from the front-end UI. It's mostly JSON thats returned.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(08-16-2022, 11:45 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Prolly should be documented but in the meantime have a look in the repo www/command directory. These scripts receive and process all the commands from the front-end UI. It's mostly JSON thats returned.

Thanks Tim,

lazy as I am, I indeed supposed that looking at the code inside such named a directory would be of help... didn't want to read code thou' :-D
I'll have a peek, nevertheless.

Thanks as always, Al.
"Use the source, Luke"