Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Radio Manager
just updated to moode player 8.1.2 (64 bit). Maybe I missed something but is there no import / export button in the radio manager as in the versions before ?

kai
It was removed in release 8.1.0 because the Backup/Restore option in System Config does the same thing.

Back in the 8.0.x releases there was a message in Radio Manager like below.

Code:
Note: The Import/Export feature has been deprecated and may be removed in a future release. Use the Backup/Restore feature in System Config which provides more capabilities.

If you need to import and old station backup zip use the command below.

Code:
sudo /var/www/util/station_manager.py --scope all --how clear --import LOCATION_OF_THE_BACKUP_ZIP_FILE
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
And older station backup means, older then version 7.1.0, else it should be comptabile with the system config restore/backup.
I'v tried to restore radio stations. But there is possible to select a files only (not a folders). And there is a lot of files in a couple of folders in some branches - so to select them all properly is somewhat impossible. Am i doing something wrong, or to restore radio stations via this way is impossible? Thank you all.

Note : source file is backup file from station manager export (Moode 7.2.1) named stations.zip.
(09-04-2022, 06:16 PM)feflo Wrote: I'v tried to restore radio stations. But there is possible to select a files only (not a folders). And there is a lot of files in a couple of folders in some branches - so to select them all properly is somewhat impossible. Am i doing something wrong, or to restore radio stations via this way is impossible? Thank you all.

Note : source file is backup file from station manager export (Moode 7.2.1) named
Hello feflo,
If you want to share the zip, I can try to import them for you.
Regards,
Francesco