Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Restore function didn't work
Updated to 8.2 with a fresh image, after using the restore function none of the settings have been restored.
I tried a couple of times with the most recent backup file and an older one with the same result. 
I get the message that the restore is complete but no settings or playlists are restored.
Not a major for the configuration and preferences I have just redone them all manually but I need my playlists.
PM me a download link for your backup zip and I'll have a look,
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(09-20-2022, 11:23 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: PM me a download link for your backup zip and I'll have a look,

PM sent
A quick debug suggests an unhandled case in the restore. Only "playlists" was specified but the restore is bombs because  of a missing radio station backup :-0

Code:
pi@moode:~ $ sudo /var/www/util/backup_manager.py --what playlists --restore /tmp/restore.zip
check_env
SQL database location is '/var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db'
Station logos location is '/var/local/www/imagesw/radio-logos'
Using Station backup file '/tmp/restore.zip'.
ERROR: Station backup file '/tmp/restore.zip' is not a valid format
Enjoy the Music!
Run the command below to install a patched version of the Restore utility.

Code:
sudo wget -q https://raw.githubusercontent.com/moode-player/moode/develop/www/util/backup_manager.py -O /var/www/util/backup_manager.py

Let me know whether or not it works.
Enjoy the Music!
(09-21-2022, 07:04 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Run the command below to install a patched version of the Restore utility.

Code:
sudo wget -q https://raw.githubusercontent.com/moode-player/moode/develop/www/util/backup_manager.py -O /var/www/util/backup_manager.py

Let me know whether or not it works.

Yes that seems to have worked. Thanks Smile