Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

8.3.1 Legacy on Raspberry Pi 4, problem after update
I noticed one more problem. The player works with a 7-inch display. I have it set that after 5 minutes when the playlist ends, the display goes blank. After the update, I noticed that when I touch the display after waking up, the content shows, but it is too large and does not fit entirely on the screen.
I didn't have this problem in previous versions of Moodeaudio. Anyone have similar?

So far, I have not been able to confirm this problem more times. I'm still testing it
(04-24-2023, 09:44 AM)Jedrek Wrote: I noticed one more problem. The player works with a 7-inch display. I have it set that after 5 minutes when the playlist ends, the display goes blank. After the update, I noticed that when I touch the display after waking up, the content shows, but it is too large and does not fit entirely on the screen.
I didn't have this problem in previous versions of Moodeaudio. Anyone have similar?

So far, I have not been able to confirm this problem more times. I'm still testing it

I have it set the same way, but the delay in my case is 10 minutes.
Never seen a behavior like the one you describe in almost one year of use.

I cannot remember, and I cannot test it right now, but... maybe you pinched with two fingers by mistake? Will try it ASAP later today.