Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Coverview is not displaying/working after the time display configured in preferences
Hello,

So I see that the changing made by "IIRC a few years ago based on user requests the behavior of CoverView was changed", is not something that suits everybody.

My aim is to have my display, attached (that I'm going to buy), or screen of my laptop/tablet to show the coverview, when I'm listening to music.

I agree too, not to put too much settings, that will make confusion for others users.
And it will be maybe too much code changing to do.

I'm going now to get into the habit of pressing the "screen button" at the bottom of "the player mode", instead of just waiting 1 minute. Wink

Thanks to all for the discussions and informations provide !

[Image: 2024-01-19-11-24-28-mo-Ode-Salon-Mozilla-Firefox.png]
(01-19-2024, 10:30 AM)oli5967 Wrote: Hello,

So I see that the changing made by "IIRC a few years ago based on user requests the behavior of CoverView was changed", is not something that suits everybody.

My aim is to have my display, attached (that I'm going to buy), or screen of my laptop/tablet to show the coverview, when I'm listening to music.

I agree too, not to put too much settings, that will make confusion for others users.

I'm going now to get into the habit of pressing the "screen button" at the bottom of "the player mode", instead of just waiting 1 minute. Wink

That's the (only) purpose of the button...
Moreover, if you then control moOde only by means of your phone, or the laptop, the display attached to the Pi won't revert to any other view, and keep showing the album art together with the metadata.

ETA
Why aren't the titles of the tracks being shown, but only their duration? Or is this a cut-out of the whole screen?
(01-19-2024, 01:38 PM)Nutul Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 10:30 AM)oli5967 Wrote: Hello,

That's the (only) purpose of the button...
Moreover, if you then control moOde only by means of your phone, or the laptop, the display attached to the Pi won't revert to any other view, and keep showing the album art together with the metadata.

ETA
Why aren't the titles of the tracks being shown, but only their duration? Or is this a cut-out of the whole screen?

Yes, It's just a cut-out.