Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Glitches playing hi-res tracks from Tidal via BubbleUPNP
I use actual version of moode 8.3.7 and bubble upnp 4.3.1.3
does anyone have experienced playback problems?

just wanna know, before investigating.

kind regards
Martin
(12-15-2023, 05:17 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote: I use actual version of moode 8.3.7 and bubble upnp 4.3.1.3
does anyone have experienced playback problems?

just wanna know, before investigating.

kind regards
Martin

Hi Martin,

what does this mean? Do you experience some problems, or just wanna know if others do, before you start investigating what could be their problem?!?
I have glitches, while I play 24-bit tracks via this path.
In general playback of 24bit tracks works fine, from usb storage i.e.

It's like playing a cd with playback error, like data transport isn't constant. But maybe it's a simple config issue on my side.

I just wanted to hear from others whether the new feature works properly.
;-)
(12-15-2023, 07:45 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote: I have glitches, while I play 24-bit tracks via this path.

It's like playing a cd with playback error, like data transport isn't constant. But maybe it's a simple config issue on my side.

;-)

Then, it could be of help your Pi model / RAM etc.
Also the startup log (moodeutl - l), and the MPD log (the file is /var/log/mpd/log) when such interruptions occur.

Bare in mind, though, that such interruptions may depend on network connection stability / speed / congestion, together with the Pi's horsepower...
(12-15-2023, 11:49 PM)Nutul Wrote:
(12-15-2023, 07:45 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote: I have glitches, while I play 24-bit tracks via this path.

;-)

Then, it could be of help your Pi model / RAM etc.
Also the startup log (moodeutl - l), and the MPD log (the file is /var/log/mpd/log) when such interruptions occur.

Bare in mind, though, that such interruptions may depend on network connection stability / speed / congestion, together with the Pi's horsepower...
@Nutul  thanks for advices. atm i think the reason is the source from tidal/bubble in combination with my dac. no moode issue so far. I close this one.

FYI glitches are at fixed positions on defined tracks. so same glitch at same track on sec 5 i.e.
(12-16-2023, 12:42 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote: FYI glitches are at fixed positions on defined tracks. so same glitch at same track on sec 5 i.e.

This is weird... assuming the stream is not corrupted, to me it seems like a buffering problem...