Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

SD card SW
Hi,
I do not remember how to implement (and the needed Sw, balenia if I remember well?) in my case "2023-12-07-moode-r837-arm64-lite" on the micro SD card.
Is there  a tuto or could you be kind to help me?
Thanks
The Setup Guide has instructions for preparing and writing the image to the SD Card. There is a link to it on the Download page at http://moodeaudio.org
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thank you Tim but maybe I am a little bit slow but I do not see it...
Here's a screen shot

Enjoy the Music!
Yes but when i go to setup.txt I do not see where how to upload on the Sd card..
The information is in the SECURITY AND OPERATING SYSTEM (OS) IMAGE section
Enjoy the Music!
Someone could indicate me, please, where  exactly are instructions for the preparing and writing the image on the Sd card?
Tim just told you exactly where the instructions are.

Follow the link to the Setup Guide, then find the section titled SECURITY AND OPERATING SYSTEM (OS) IMAGE. You can do this by scrolling and reading, or you can hit CTRL-F on your keyboard and type "operating system" to find the section.

It is important to read an understand that section first.

When you are ready, the Raspberry Pi imager application can be downloaded here https://www.raspberrypi.com/software/

The latest version of moOde is included in the drop-down list in the software.

If you do not follow the instructions in the Setup Guide, it will not work.
@Olive 

cogitech's response is correct.

Using the Raspbery Pi Imager program is by far the easiest way to generate a working uSD now that additional security precautions have been imposed by the Raspberry Pi OS devs.

I am a long-time fan of the Balena Etcher program but if you insist on using it (or any similar program) you should look at the post I made to the FAQ and Guides section of this forum sometime ago. I believe it is still up-to-date

How to install moOde without using the RPi Imager tool

Regards,
Kent
Thank you all!