Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Greetings from Seoul, South Korea
Greetings from Seoul, everyone.   Smile

Just started my interest on the audio few month ago, built my audio system with old Rpi 3B+, 7-inch touchscreen and DAC.
Unfortunately recently I've found some bugs on the displaying webpage on the moOde audio system, that's the main reason why I'm here. I will explain this on the support page shortly.

Anyways, it's nice to join this amazing community! Looking forward to get along with everyone in this forum.

Best regards,
Stephen.
(02-25-2024, 11:03 AM)stevenoh0908 Wrote: Greetings from Seoul, everyone.   Smile

Just started my interest on the audio few month ago, built my audio system with old Rpi 3B+, 7-inch touchscreen and DAC.
Unfortunately recently I've found some bugs on the displaying webpage on the moOde audio system, that's the main reason why I'm here. I will explain this on the support page shortly.

Anyways, it's nice to join this amazing community! Looking forward to get along with everyone in this forum.

Best regards,
Stephen.

Welcome aboard, Stephen.

I and others have an official Raspberry Pi 7-inch touch screen. In my case it's on an RPi3B+ so we have very similar systems. Looking forward to your support question.

Regards,
Kent