Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Yet another user
Greetings, I'm Tom.
I have multiple moOde instances running in various locations of my house with various DAC hats on them, and one portable one that I take to conventions so I can stay sane.  I'm looking forward to a Pi5 with a horkin big M2 disk so I don't have to carry around a USB external.

Main reason I've joined the forum is I've been fighting with getting the latest moOde installed on a Pi Zero 2W with the security changes.  I've ordered a USB ethernet dongle so I should be able to debug things but wanted to get the forum login ready just in case.  And yes, I've read the setup instructions multiple times.   Smile

Thats it.  Hopefully I work things out before I have to post for help and someone points out the one simple thing I missed...

-Tom
Hello!

You could always use something like Wireguard so you can have a VPN connection back to home from where you could access your music library? That would save you having to lug it around. Of course, with high res sources you'd need decent bandwidth at the conventions you attend.

I run it like a cloud service, so I can access it in the car and connect to the stream remotely, whether through moOde's FLAC encoder (which can be switched to MP3) or through your own stream if you prefer. Or maybe you could have an instance of moOde where you are and just access the music library remotely.