Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hello all, I'm new!
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum as is stumbled upon the project while updating my home audio setup and was onboard very fast! Liking it so far.
I'm planning on running a Pi3B headless cramped behind my amp.

I have a very old, but trusty analogue stereo-amp coupled with a CD- and Vinylplayer.
After trying raspotify a few years back with a few issues here and there, for the last two or so years I had connected a FireTV-Stick (1st series) with an HDMI-Audio-Extractor to use with spotify connect and UPnP/Plex. Unfortunately the very old FireTV-stick seems to drop connection on random occacions. So, I had a Pi3B lying around and was wondering, what happened in the last years I didn't touch my setup.

Have a nice day!
(04-08-2024, 11:49 AM)hashtag Wrote: Hello all,

I'm new to this forum as is stumbled upon the project while updating my home audio setup and was onboard very fast! Liking it so far.
I'm planning on running a Pi3B headless cramped behind my amp.

I have a very old, but trusty analogue stereo-amp coupled with a CD- and Vinylplayer.
After trying raspotify a few years back with a few issues here and there, for the last two or so years I had connected a FireTV-Stick (1st series) with an HDMI-Audio-Extractor to use with spotify connect and UPnP/Plex. Unfortunately the very old FireTV-stick seems to drop connection on random occacions. So, I had a Pi3B lying around and was wondering, what happened in the last years I didn't touch my setup.

Have a nice day!

Welcome aboard.

Hope you keep liking moOde; a lot of us do 

Regards,
Kent
welcome aboard hashtag

(04-08-2024, 11:49 AM)hashtag Wrote: ... So, I had a Pi3B lying around and was wondering, what happened in the last years I didn't touch my setup.

a Pi3b was the first thing I tried moode onto (I can't even recall what version moode was back when I discovered it), the old thing still runs every new version of moode to this day. In my experience, it's been a workhorse built like a tank. I never shut it down.