Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problems playing wav files...
Ok...  I'm running the latest version of Moode on a RPi 4 and have had no issues until today.  All of my music stored on USB drive has been flac or DSD and all play back perfectly.  Today I downloaded an album in wav format and added it to my library on the USB drive.  No matter what I do, I can't get Moode to see this folder or the wav files inside.  Any advice?
Menu, Update library then examine the MPD log for errors relating to the files and containing folder.

moodeuti --mpdlog
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Actually, turns out Moode can see the folder and play the files if I search the library in folder view. Couldn't see it in album view though. I converted from wav to wv and then everything showed up in album view (except for album art). Now I've decided to just convert to flac like I have everthing else. Working fine. Is it normal that wav files don't work in library album view?
Wav is supported but who knows how the downloaded album was created.

Zip up the album (or some tracks) and PM a download link to myself, @TheOldPresbyope and @Nutul and one of us will try and repro your issue.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Yes, MPD, and hence moOde, can deal with WAV files. I have several test albums complete with cover art which are indistinguishable in moOde views, searches, etc., from my FLAC files (my preferred format).

The symptoms you describe suggest your .wav files either are missing their metadata entirely, or that the metadata are included in a non-"standard" way (where I use quotation marks to suggest that different people get quite creative in how they store data in the RIFF tagged chunks.

Happy to take a look at your files if you make them available.

Regards,
Kent