Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide Easy installation / setup / configuration guide for absolute beginners
Hu,

Thanks for this greath Totorial. Everything is clear like source water. :-) But something NASTY happen close to the end of the built. here is the message that I got:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
// STEP 11 - Optionally, install updated Linux Kernel
//

** Download and install Linux kernel 4.14.54
 *** Raspberry Pi firmware updater by Hexxeh, enhanced by AndrewS and Dom
 *** Performing self-update
 *** Relaunching after update
 *** Invalid hash given
** Error: rpi-update failed
** Error: image build exited
** Error: reboot to resume the build

after reboot, I type "moslog" and the script restart at STEP 9. I used to build successfully the OS about a week ago. This time, for another Pi, I retried 5 times but I gives me exactly the same message! What should I do from now?

Regards
LeVolatile
(09-01-2018, 11:28 PM)<<  LeVolatile Wrote: << Hu,

Thanks for this greath Totorial. Everything is clear like source water. :-) But something NASTY happen close to the end of the built. here is the message that I got:

//
//

*** Invalid hash given

after reboot, I type "moslog" and the script restart at STEP 9. I used to build successfully the OS about a week ago. This time, for another Pi, I retried 5 times but I gives me exactly the same message! What should I do from now?

Regards
LeVolatile  >>

Have you tried a BRAND NEW uSD card?... and make sure you run the installation on LAN connection rather WiFi...
Hi,

can you build image on raspberry 3 and then run it on raspberry 2?
(09-05-2018, 12:22 PM)ibeex Wrote: Hi,

Yes you can.
(09-02-2018, 05:38 AM)CallMeMike Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 11:28 PM)<<  LeVolatile Wrote: << Hu,

//
//

*** Invalid hash given

Regards
LeVolatile  >>
Have you tried a BRAND NEW uSD card?... and make sure you run the installation on LAN connection rather WiFi...

Yes, I always do that by LAN (cabled) connection and I just bought a brand new SD expressly  for that. The errors doesn't look like the card is the culprit but I tried it in case...
(09-05-2018, 12:55 PM)FizzyTea Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 12:22 PM)ibeex Wrote: Hi,

Yes you can.

Me too I confirmed it works and it's a good idea if you got 2 Pis It buils MUCH faster on a Pi3
(10-07-2018, 08:19 AM)Patatorz Wrote: Hello, first post and first problem. I try to connect in SSH to the lastest Raspbian STretch Lite with the login "pi" and the password "Raspberry" (in fact rqspberry) as my keyboard is french but the access is denied. Any idea if the password changed ?

A bit of reading will go a long way Wink  Have a look here: https://github.com/moode-player/moode/blob/master/www/setup.txt
(10-19-2018, 08:55 AM)smith004 Wrote: Awesome article. Thanks for this guide installing moode it's working. Keep it up.

I presume:
- you either linked the wrong Internet path by genuine mistake
- or you have a vested interest in an application that has nothing to do with this forum, Moode player or even Linux

I can't say keep it up as it would be a white lie... Angel

Admin Edit: URL link removed
Hi Guys. Thank you for reading my post. Sorry if I am in the wrong place

Early last month I got a HiFiBerry DAC + Pro XLR for my birthday. I am a real novice and do not understand Lynx

I cannot get it to work on rune audio – I used to have a HiFiBerry Digit +. I am very confused

It has been suggested that Moode is the best. So that is good. I have some stupid questions:

1. Do I need to download the Pi OS and your programme?
2. Can I download this from the internet directly – like all the windows programmes I am familiar with. I really do not understand flashing and the Laptop with the card reader is not working well.
3. Can I drive all of it from my PC?

Sorry for being an idiot. But I like the idea, but not good with Lynx computers
Most conveniently, you get some PC (can be windows) with either internal or usb card reader. Download this https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/ and that https://github.com/moode-player/moode/re...de-r43.zip
Maybe this guide is helpful: http://www.raspberry-projects.com/pi/pi-...diskimager