The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

I Heart Radio
As much as I enjoy listening to my CD collection, I also enjoy the variety radio offers.  I would love it if Moode offered a way to listen to I Heart Radio simply because they offer streams of many radio stations.  I have no vested interest in I Heart and I'm sure there are other better sites.  I'm just simply looking to expand wider than what Soma offers.

I found the following method for using the PI to listen to I Heart Radio.  I haven't tested it yet, but thought I'd share as it would be great if something like it (or the framework to run snaps) was integrated into Moode.

https://snapcraft.io/iheartradio

What I've run into is many radio stations have live streams but they use an app to be able to listen to them.  I haven't found a way to be able to listen using the radio interface in Moode and it seems like more and more stations are moving away from easily accessible streams and instead using streaming apps.

Perhaps I'm a dolt and missing something so if folks know of an easy way to listen to most radio station streams I'd love to know about it!

Thanks for all your hard work!

Steve

Messages In This Thread
I Heart Radio - by Apogee - 06-14-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: I Heart Radio - by the_bertrum - 06-14-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: I Heart Radio - by Apogee - 06-14-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: I Heart Radio - by DRONE7 - 06-14-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: I Heart Radio - by Apogee - 06-14-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: I Heart Radio - by Apogee - 06-14-2021, 08:13 PM