Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: problem with bluetooth - pair but doesn't connect
(01-26-2022, 10:50 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: On my old phone, I would find that moOde would sometimes not appear as an audio device.  I found that removing all trace of the pairing on the phone then rebooting everything (phone and moOde) would clear things up so it appeared properly
again.

after the new clean image I used, I tried new devices but I had the same result. 
I tried to make the conenction by ssh following this guide

https://scribles.net/streaming-bluetooth...lsa/#Ref02

The problem is that I never see the authorization for a2dp service after the confirmation of pair:

Code:
pi@moode:~ $ sudo bluetoothctl
Agent registered                                                                                                                            
[bluetooth]# default-agent                                                                                                                  
Default agent request successful
[bluetooth]# discoverable on                                                                                                                
Changing discoverable on succeeded
[NEW] Device 7C:03:5E:91:18:AF Redmi 6A
Request confirmation
[agent] Confirm passkey 474241 (yes/no): yes
[CHG] Device 7C:03:5E:91:18:AF Connected: no

Messages In This Thread
RE: problem with bluetooth - pair but doesn't connect - by georgew21 - 01-26-2022, 11:35 AM