The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Flux FM stations start and then stop
Months ago this phenomenon was not happening on my system, but it has been happening for a while recently and I don't recall when I first noticed it. Even now, it happens most times, but not all the time when I select a Flux FM station. Here is what happens:

1. I select a station - say, for example Flux-Lounge
   2. The station's Cover appears on the playback page, and the music starts, but the text below the cover is (i.e. not updated)
             Variable Bitrate
              Flux Lounge
              Flux Lounge
   3. The playback control switches from the play icon to the pause icon (like normal)
   4. The music plays for about 10 seconds and the text under the cover is updated to show the actual bitrate and the track currently playing
   5. The music continues to play for about another 5 seconds and then stops (at least the sound stops)

At this point there is no sound but the playback control is still the pause symbol and the histogram beside the Flux Lounge entry in the playlist is still bouncing along. If I click the playback pause icon it changes to the play icon. If I click the play icon, the process repeats.

I have tried a number of other stations and none show this behavior, just the Flux stations.

I originally was running Moode version 7.2 when I started to investigate this issue. When I realized there was a Moode update available, I updated. The problem persists.

My system configuration is:
  Raspberry Pi 3b+
  Justboom Amp hat
  Moode 8.01

I welcome any advice on how to fix this problem or diagnose it further. Since it's so easy to demonstrate, I'd love to hear from other Flux listeners who might (or might not) have this annoying problem.

Tom

Messages In This Thread
Flux FM stations start and then stop - by tominthevan - 03-29-2022, 09:54 PM