Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

No stats at bottom corner on desktop browser (firefox, Linux)
(08-23-2023, 08:32 PM)scotsmist Wrote: I was just maximizing the window and not using F11, so thanks for that information and the replies everyone.

Tim, I'm on Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon on a PC I built early last year (AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor × 6; MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX M/B; ASUS GeForce GT 1030; older Acer 27" LCD using HDMI port)

Kent, I too used Mint Mate for years on my laptops and previous desktop (old Dell's from 1998/9 with upgraded SSD drives, PC was a home built Core 2 Quad setup). Funny old world. Never would have associated full screen without the Panels, just presumed maximizing the window would suffice. Forgetting more than I remember these days, old age, doesn't come on its own (58 this year, 28 as a software engineer, although I gave that up 10 years ago and am for the most part just a software user now).

Happy days, enjoy the rest of yours,

regards, Stuart.

What resolution are you running the Acer Display at?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub

Messages In This Thread
RE: No stats at bottom corner on desktop browser (firefox, Linux) - by Tim Curtis - 08-23-2023, 09:40 PM