The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Clean moOde install stop responding during setup
Hello.

Had my moOde online and working since v7.x, was easy to setup and convenient use. For some time had RPi4 disconnected, today got it online, decided to update, update failed, visited moOde's website, realised there is separate 64-bit version, downloaded and installed it via Pi Imager.
First time I decided to restore settings from 8.2.2 - restore failed due to web-interface unresponsiveness. OK, forget the backup, go fresh.
Somewhere between options in "System" page interface hangs up: browser shows something happening ("Refresh" button turns to 'X" stop button)and it keep going and going endlessly. Interface works, but doesn't do anything: when I'm trying to restart moOde - it shows "Restarting" and nothing happens. I power-cycle RPI4 - I got the same picture: interface works, but I can't get to the configuration: I click buttons, but nothing happens. I reinstall moOde image - it works again, I'm trying to setup new installation (basic setup, timezone and device name) - player stops responding until clean reinstallation.

I never had anything like this before, it saddens me that moOde is not as predictable as it was, but, still, how do Iget it working?
Thank you in advance.

Messages In This Thread
Clean moOde install stop responding during setup - by YujiTFD - 08-27-2023, 11:13 AM