The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Forum registration emails not working
Exclamation 
Hi,

It looks like the "Contact us" emails are not being sent by the Forum software to the Admin mail address and as a result no registration requests have been received for a while, prolly at least two months :-0

I'm not sure why the Forum software is not sending emails but it's definitely not in my area of expertise to troubleshoot.

I manually went through the Forum email log and processed each registration request back to the beginning of August 2023. Some requests did not include a user so I sent a reminder about that.

Going forward the "Contact us" link in the Forum page footer. has been removed. It's prolly not coming back even if Forum emails can be fixed because it's already been heavily spam-botted.

The new registration process still relies on the "Contact us" link in the Support page at moodeaudio.org however this link is now a mailto: which should bring up a blank email template with "forum at moodeaudio org" pre-filled in the To field. This address can also be used directly. Be sure to include your preferred userid (at least 5 characters) in the message.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub

Messages In This Thread
Forum registration emails not working - by Tim Curtis - 09-14-2023, 09:35 PM