Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

new Hi0-res internet radios
(09-19-2023, 08:17 AM)Nutul Wrote: Hi all,

a few hi-res radio stations we might add (scroll a bit to get to the table with the stream urls)

https://www.hiresaudio.online/hires-internet-radio/

Thanks.

So, the Mother Earth Radio streams are new business for me. The FAQ begins

Quote:Mother Earth Radio is a private project. We use Vinyl records and Hi-Res Audio files that are broadcast in 192khz/24bit. The music is tuned down to a special concert pitch. The station is financed out of my own pocket.

You'll have to read the rest of what he (Florian Reiterer) has to say on his website and decide for yourself. I find it decidedly fun but I'm concerned about two issues. First, I'm not sure how long he can sustain this operation "out of pocket". Second, his list of licensed territories runs toward 100 political entities but does not include the United States of America or its possessions. Bummer.

I haven't explored Radio Calico yet but intend to.

We've already had considerable activity concerning Radio Paradise.

Superstereo Radio Chile has come up before (I found I already had entered the URLs in one of my players after someone else had suggested it). I have now captured and resized the "official" logos for stations 1 - 7 and can post them if anyone is interested.

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
new Hi0-res internet radios - by Nutul - 09-19-2023, 08:17 AM
RE: new Hi0-res internet radios - by TheOldPresbyope - 09-22-2023, 12:54 PM
RE: new Hi0-res internet radios - by Nutul - 09-22-2023, 01:46 PM