Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Solved: Playlist jumps back to playing entry after a few seconds when stop scrolling
(09-11-2024, 02:25 PM)kurt1970 Wrote:
(09-10-2024, 07:44 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(09-10-2024, 07:18 PM)kurt1970 Wrote: I replaced a Naim NDX streamer by moOde. In the Naim app, you've separate entries for all different sources, like iRadio (vTuner), UPnP, Tidal, etc. Under the iRadio tab, you've your radio presets.
The closest I can get to this with moOde, is to put the radio stations in a playlist.

You can also mark stations as "Favorite" in the Edit Station screen and then set "Group by" in Radio Manager to  "Favorites first"

Then when you switch to Radio view the favs will appear at the top.

That's already a step forward. But with this approach, the radio station list is still cluttered with a zillion of stations I'll never listen to.
How can I do a "bulk" delete of stations I don't listen to, instead of doing it one by one?

Once you have marked your favourites, go to the radio settings and "Show/Hide" section hide all moOde stations.  You are left with only your favs.
----------------
Robert

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playlist jumps back to playing entry after a few seconds when stop scrolling - by the_bertrum - 09-11-2024, 02:41 PM