Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide Easy installation / setup / configuration guide for absolute beginners
(02-07-2019, 10:03 PM)rahul.shial Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 09:31 PM)DRONE7 Wrote: You have a touchscreen (think about it..  Wink   !    Of course you can take it to your picnic.....
Just wait long enough at boot for the MoOde playback screen  to appear and you can then use it without having an internet connection...

DUH!...Thanks Drone7...I guess I just did not have the patience to wait...It took 2+ minutes to boot up to the playback screen, but it worked...I am a happy puppy now... Smile

Hi,

In continuation to the issues listed above.. Sad, though MoOde works while connected to HDMI output, the sound also goes thru the HDMI to my monitor speakers. I went thru the MPD settings and ensured that the Audio output is set to "On-board audio device", but no sound can be heard thru external speakers or headphones connected to the Pi..I went thru the setup guide too, but could not find anything pertaining to this issue. Please help!!!

Also the overall performance of MoOde is slow and it takes time for each function to be performed. Any advice here too?

Regards

Rahul

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy installation / setup / configuration guide for absolute beginners - by rahul.shial - 02-14-2019, 06:20 PM