The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Auto-shuffle settings and playlists
Hi guys,

I got Moodeaudio up and running and I'm really happy with. Thanks Tim and all the developers for putting this awesome player together!

I'm very happy with how my library is presented, just as I'd hoped, and the EQ is amazing, currently using Vinyl Touch. Sounds great. I've even learnt how to change some basic settings via SSH!

I'm having difficulties with auto-shuffle and playlists. I've searched previous posts but many are a little old and relate to previous versions. I'd be really grateful if anyone can help get the most from this wonderful player.

Auto-shuffle: I want the player to randomly play tracks from across my whole of the library (usb hdd attached to RPi 4b). I've set Auto-shuffle to on (and I've also used the $ ashuffle code via SSH), but it keeps playing radio streams rather than my music. Do I need to change other settings? (I wouldn't mind including radio streams sometimes as some are great, but would like to know how to exclude them usually). 

Playlists: I haven't worked out how to add tracks to playlists. I have managed to name a playlist but I can't see how I can add tracks to it. Any help here would be very much appreciated.

Apologies for the long post and thank you in advance.

Messages In This Thread
Auto-shuffle settings and playlists - by Chris_Lee - 06-20-2020, 08:35 AM