The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Withdrawn: No more blurry album covers!
I am withdrawing this request as the problem was largely caused by my browser cache.  Despite regenerating the thumbnails and reloading the page multiple times, the covers remained as 200x200 pixel images.  Clearing the browser cache fixed that -- they went to 400 as configured.

I'd be happier if I could select higher resolution and higher quality than 400px and a quality of 75.

I'm using my iMac Pro, which has a 5,120x2,880 display.  The album covers are quite blurry (AKA low-res) when browsing by album, even though I aim for 1000x1000 resolution when I embed the artwork in the tags.  The the artwork shows up sharp in the per-album tracklist.

It's my storage, network bandwidth, computers, and compute cycles and I want high res!   Smile

See the enclosed screenshot (even as a JPEG, the difference is obvious).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cheers,
  Miss Sissy Princess

Messages In This Thread
Withdrawn: No more blurry album covers! - by Miss Sissy Princess - 09-05-2020, 05:35 PM