Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Thumbnails in Library Album by Articst
I'm curious about how you have managed to assemble a library of any size without having to work very hard to keep it out of some sort of folder hierarchy, as Tim says most ripping software will suggest it, most download sources will provide it (although as I typed that I recall that my favourite, Bandcamp, does not use folder structures). But anyway, it common enough to be near universal that tracks are gouped into folders of "albums" which are grouped by "artist", The album and athe artist are flexible, for example I have "Mozart" as an artist, even though he certainly isn't playing on any recording. I also have "albums" called "singles" in which all the single tracks from an artist are gathered. The exact makeup of the structure needs to suit how you listen to your music. Moode will then take this structure and give you one image per album in the album view. If you look for music library management software you will find many options for automatically re-organising your files based on the tags.
----------------
Robert

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thumbnails in Library Album by Articst - by the_bertrum - 10-01-2020, 08:32 AM