The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Spotify stops after a couple of songs...
I already asked a similar question some time ago (http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=2354), but the problem persists, and got worse...
Back then, Spotify stopped playing after a while, but only on my phone (Spotify family account, 4 family members, all iPhones). Now it does the same thing on all accounts...
Does not matter if I (we) connect through an iPhone or a laptop, after a while Spotify simply stops playing. Sometimes after ten minutes, sometimes after 40 minutes, but eventually it stops. 
Since my previous post I changed the cables in my house (RPi with Moode is connected wired), switched from a Netgear to a TPLink router, got a new modem from my ISP and upgraded from Moode 6 to 7. All this time the problem remains the same. In my office and our second home I also have an RPi with Moode player and there the music simply continues playing as it is supposed to. 
The only difference is that at home my RPi (3) is connected to the wired network, the other two are connected through WiFi. 
Does anyone have any idea where to start troubleshooting? Log files I can check or whatever? I have run out of ideas...

Messages In This Thread
Spotify stops after a couple of songs... - by arjena - 02-23-2021, 12:03 PM