Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Spotify stops after a couple of songs...
(05-01-2021, 09:31 PM)arjena Wrote: Couple of months on and noting has changed really... Apart from the fact that in my home office I switched to Volumio. Volumio has a plugin that lets you connect to Spotify directly (not through Spotify Connect). That appears to be stable. At least, I could play a really long playlist for two days without it stopping. However, Volumio also has a Spotify Connect plugin. When I use that the music simply stops after a while, just like my Moode player. So it appears to be a problem with Spotify Connect rather than Moode itself. I would prefer to use Spotify Connect because the user interface from the Spotify app is much better than Volumio's.
Does the Volumio plugin use the same code as Moode for Spotify connect?
And are there any plans to make Moode connect to Spotify directly?

I assume that "connect to spotify directly" means that they effectively just load the spotify web player into a window in their interface?  Can't see that being the way to go for moOde myself.

This points to something rather odd with your Spotify account though, if connect keeps stopping after a couple of songs.  You mention there are a lot of people on your account, so I'd first off rule out that none of the other devices are "accidentally" attempting to connect to the same player.  If you can rule that out, then I think you will have to take your chances with the Spotify support folks.
----------------
Robert

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spotify stops after a couple of songs... - by the_bertrum - 05-03-2021, 06:04 AM