The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Bluetooth - Paired but can't connect
Hi All,

New to Moode as of yesterday - Running version 7.2.1 on a Rpi 4 8gb.

Setup went really well, and I've managed to get Spotify Connect and Airplay working just fine, but having an issue with Bluetooth.

I have managed to pair my phone (Samsung S10) using the bluez config but I can't get it to connect for audio.

On my phone's bluetooth config screen, other devices can be opened to change options for connecting for audio, calls, etc. but Moode doesn't have any of these options.

I don't know much about bluetooth so could be way off the mark, but is it possible that Moode somehow isn't announcing that it can play audio via bluetooth? I couldn't see any obvious options to change in the UI.

I have also tried this with my (Win10) laptop with similar results (paired but no connection) and my iPad (didn't connect at all, but I gave up pretty quickly by this point).

Has anyone else had similar issues & been able to solve?

TIA!

Messages In This Thread
Bluetooth - Paired but can't connect - by Birdy961 - 06-24-2021, 07:48 AM